The Federal Reserve Board has announced the addition of four new members to its Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC), as well as the appointment of the council’s president and vice president for 2024.
The CDIAC provides guidance to the Board on matters related to the economy, lending conditions, and other topics of interest to community depository institutions. Its members are chosen from representatives of commercial banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions who serve on local advisory councils at the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. They serve three-year terms and are required to attend two meetings per year with the Federal Reserve Board in Washington, D.C.
Chuck Sulerzyski, the president and chief executive officer of Peoples Bank in Marietta, Ohio, will serve as the CDIAC president in 2024. Kim DeVore, the president and chief executive officer of Jonah Bank of Wyoming in Casper, Wyo., will serve as the vice president. The four new CDIAC members will replace former members from the Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, and San Francisco districts.
The CDIAC is set to convene on April 11 and November 14, 2024. Additional information about the CDIAC, including records of its meetings with the Board, can be found here.
The new members of the CDIAC for 2024 are:
– Ronald Justice, President and Chief Executive Officer of The State Bank in Fenton, Mich.
– Agnes Catherine Ngo, Chair of Central Pacific Financial Corp. and President and Chief Executive Officer of Central Pacific Bank in Honolulu, Hawaii.
– Jeffrey A. Stopko, President and Chief Executive Officer of AmeriServ Financial Inc. in Johnstown, Pa.
– Anne P. Tangen, President and Chief Executive Officer of BankFive in Fall River, Mass.
The other members of the CDIAC for 2024 are:
– Daniel P. Berry, President and Chief Executive Officer of Duke University Federal Credit Union in Durham, N.C.
– Dylan S. Clarkson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Pioneer Bank & Trust in Spearfish, S.D.
– Tyler K. Clinch, Chief Executive Officer and President of First Community Bank of East Tennessee in Kingsport, Tenn.
– Luanne Cundiff, President and Chief Executive Officer of First State Bank of St. Charles in St. Charles, Mo.
– Tracy Harris, President and Chief Executive Officer of National Bank and Trust in La Grange, Texas.
– James S. Vaccaro, Chair, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Manasquan Bank in Wall Township, N.J.
Read the original Federal Reserve release here.